Friday, August 20, 2010

Sexton Spice is live!

Sexton Spice went "live" on amazon.com this afternoon. I'm excited! Now I feel like I'm delivering on the promise of a series I made with the tag "fantasy series", in addition, of course, to the thrill of having another book out there for people to read.
  I love to entertain people. It's part of what makes me, me, I suppose.
  It's late now, or early depending on whether one sees being still awake at 1:00 AM a start of a new day, or an end of an old one...and it really doesn't make a damn bit of difference. I can tell you this much...I'm going to bed now, with a little smile on my face.
  I'll post a direct link to this 133,000 word work of mine. A little ride I call Sexton Spice.

In the morning,  I'll start the final edit of the third book in the series, Storm Clouds Over Sexton. It's already been through two drafts and is almost ready to go.

No comments: