Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Storm Clouds is a Kindle book, and soon the others will be...

Amazon-ified

I see from my reports that Storm Clouds Over Sexton, is in the catalog at amazon.com as a Kindle book. And, I'm glad to report that Amazon has increased the royalty they pay to a percentage in line with what other producers of electronic books pay.

I don't have a date yet for when the softcover version of Sexton will be for sale at amazon.com but there's no need to wait. You can buy all three by clicking on the previews on the right side of  this blog, or by going to www.lulu.com and searching for my name.

I have the cover now for Sexton Sand, the fourth book in the series, and you can see the cover on the right-hand side of this blog.

I'm done publishing for a few weeks. All I have done is out there, ready to order or download. I've had fun with it...but now it's time to get back to what I like best...writing more about Tom, John, Andy, Quarick, Cedric, Rolof, Aemilia...and others.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Miller said...

That's great Dave!

Jeffrey Miller said...

Though it's a bit of drag how long it takes to get paid and the fee for cutting a check.