Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tonight I'm going to read the Super Bowl

Read the Super Bowl?

I'm not into sports. I don't have anything against them. I just don't care. What I like are people's reactions to the minutia of the game.

Have you ever had Facebook open during a big sporting event? If you have a lot of  Facebook friends that are into sports, it can be a real treat to read the game.

The news feed will be filled with little comments from fans of both teams. Just by keeping one eye on the feed and one eye on CBS (which isn't airing the Big Game), I'll have a pretty good idea of what's going on between whichever teams are crashing into each other on the field. I'll know which commercials to look up on YouTube.

If Madonna does anything nasty during the halftime show...I'll know. And when I know, I'll be able to find it on YouTube within a minute or two whether or not the network censors let it through.

It'll be entertaining.

No comments: