Friday, August 5, 2011

You've read the samples--now the book is done! Sexton Sand

Sexton Sand is published!
I was talking to a friend at work today, and she was glad Sexton Sand is ready for her to buy for her Kindle. She confided in me that she started another series (gasp!) while waiting for me to finish this book, but that she was really looking forward to reading it. I was tickled--not physically, but mentally. I accept the compliment that she's been waiting for me to finish this book.
   Others have been waiting for it as well, and now it's ready. I have published several sample chapters along the way, and I hope you like them.
   The book is available from www.lulu.com/spotlight/Misticuf as a paperback, hardcover, pdf download, and epub. It's also available from Barnes and Noble's website as a Nook book, and Amazon as a Kindle book.

Now that this one is done, I'm going to get started on book 5 in the series. I think I'll call it Sexton Retribution. When you finish reading this one, you'll understand why.   The link to the first book in the series, Sexton, can be found on the upper right-hand side of this blog. Click for a sample, and click to buy. Take time for a summer adventure without paying four bucks a gallon in gas.

No comments: